Shaykh Taha Karaan discussed the evolution of the Shafi’i school throughout the centuries. Particular attention was drawn to the Mashoor and Mufta bihi kutub of the school as well as their authors and rank. The Shaykh also discussed Fiqh al-Usool and Research methodology in the Mathab.
The programme concluded with the Shaykh presenting the core curriculum of the Dar al-Uloom al-Arabiyyah al-Islamiyyah in Strand and its basis as a model for producing Ulama that are well schooled in the Shafi’i mathab.
Finally time was allocated for Questions and Answers from the Audience. The programme was aimed at Ulama.
Download the entire program
- 1st Part Ulama Programme-Intro To The Mathab And It's Scholars 56k - 30.09 MB - 369 hits
- 2nd Part Ulama Programme - Begin Discussing The Curriculum 56k - 7.99 MB - 268 hits
- 3rd Part Ulama Programme- Part 2 Of The Curriculum And Part 1 Of QnA 56k - 8.55 MB - 227 hits
- 4th Part Ulama Programme- Part 2 QnA 56k - 7.83 MB - 206 hits
- 5th Part Ulama Programme -Part 3 Of QnA 56k - 7.44 MB - 195 hits
- 6th Part Ulama Programme -Part 4 QnA And Closing Dua 56k - 2.79 MB - 200 hits
Brothers and sisters are reminded of the benefits of giving in charity, and requested to donate towards the upkeep of the Masjid.